The personal data and other information (collectively, “Personal Data”) which you provide or have provided for the use of our websites and, if relevant, for the use of, or purchase of our products and/or services, including any additional information you may subsequently provide, may be used and processed by us for the following purposes:-
- to assess and process your request for our products and/or services;
- to establish your identity and background;
- assessing your application to register for the use of our websites;
- assessing your application for subscription;
- to communicate with you;
- to provide services to you;
- to process your payment transactions;
- to respond to your inquiries;
- to administer your participation in contests;
- to conduct internal activities;
- internal investigations, compliance, audit or security purposes including, without limitation, crime detection, prevention and prosecution;
- market surveys and trend analysis;
- to provide you with information on our products and services ;
- to provide you with information on products and services of our business partners;
- our other legitimate business activities ; (collectively "Purposes")
Further, please be informed that if required for any of the foregoing Purposes, your Personal Data may be transferred to locations outside Malaysia or disclosed to any licensees, business partners and/or service providers, who may be located within or outside Malaysia. Save for the foregoing, your Personal Data will not be knowingly transferred to any place outside Malaysia or be knowingly disclosed to any third party.
We maintain your Personal Data in our business records while you remain a customer or user of any of our products and/or services or a user of our websites. We also maintain your Personal Data for a period of time after you are no longer a customer or user of any of our products and/or services or a user of our websites if the Personal Data is necessary for the Purposes for which the Personal Data was collected or to fulfill legal requirements.
In most instances, it is necessary for us to process your Personal Data in order to provide the products and/or services that you had requested for. However, you may limit the processing of your Personal Data in the manner described in the paragraph below.
In relation to direct marketing, you may request by written notice (in accordance with the following paragraph) that we do not process your Personal Data for any of the following purposes:
1. advertising or marketing via phone any product or service of our business partners,
2. sending to you via post any advertising or marketing material relating to any product or service of our business partners;
3. sending to you via email or SMS any advertising or marketing material relating to any product or service of our business partners, or
4. communicating to you by whatever means any advertising or marketing material of our business partners.
You may at any time hereafter make inquiries, complaints and, request in writing for access to, or correction of, your Personal Data or limit the processing of your Personal Data (as described above) by submitting such request to us via email as set out below:
If you are a past customer or user of any of our products and/or services, kindly be informed that we will continue to process your Personal Data in accordance with this Privacy Notice unless we hear otherwise from you. You may exercise your rights in respect of your Personal Data in the manner described above.
This Privacy Notice may be amended at any time from time to time. Any amendment to this Privacy Notice shall be published on our websites or by other means as we deem fit. Your continued usage of any of our products and/or services or of our websites shall be deemed to be your agreement to the said amendment of this Privacy Notice.